Welcome to Stichting Cultuur Eindhoven!
Would you like to receive our newsletter? Apply via the link on the website below or write us an email email@example.com.
Do you have a question about subsidies in the art and culture sector? You’re welcome to visit us during office hours every Tuesday between 10.00 and 12.00.
Stichting Cultuur Eindhoven is a foundation that was founded in June 2015 and is responsible for carrying out the cultural policy of the gemeente Eindhoven. The city council determines the main themes of the cultural policy and sets the tasks. The assignment is written in the Cultuurbrief, which describes the policy for the next four years.
Cultuur Eindhoven invests in art, culture and creativity for inhabitants of Eindhoven.
On behalf of the city council Cultuur Eindhoven makes the means available through regulations on basic infrastructure as well as cultural programs and projects.
Stichting Cultuur Eindhoven enhances the welfare and well-being of the population and users of the city of Eindhoven by stimulating the development of art and culture and enlarge the significance of art. Stichting Cultuur Eindhoven increases the attraction of the city for its inhabitants, visitors, enterprises and organisations.
The goal of the foundation
- Carrying out cultural policy, as determined by the city council, in a transparent manner
- To enlarge the meaning of art and culture for the city of Eindhoven, her inhabitants and users
- To stimulate a dynamic and inspiring art and culture climate within the city of Eindhoven
- To stimulate creativity and art development within the city of Eindhoven
- To advice the council of Eindhoven on cultural policy
- To advice (cultural and other) organisations that cover the realisation of art, culture and creativity within the city of Eindhoven
- To finance the supply of art and culture within the city of Eindhoven and to offer financial support to legal entities that realise art and culture projects within the city of Eindhoven
- And also everything else that widely connects with one or the other, links to and/or can be beneficial to this.
*the members of the supervisory board are appointed for a period of 4 years (maximum) and can be reappointed for the maximum of 1 next period of (max.) 4 years before resigning completely.
Several policy employees
One employee for Communications
One team assistant
Cultuurraad / culture council
The Cultuurraad advises on subsidy requests higher than € 5.000,00. The composition of Cultuurraad:
Committee of Integral Assessment (7 persons)
Specialist advisors (14 persons)
Each member had his/her own specific knowledge and expertise on art and culture.
Two or three specialist advisors write a pre-advice on every submission. This advice together with the application for subsidy will go to the committee of integral assessment. The committee led by the chairman, will form a definite advise on the subsidy request. The director of the foundation Cultuur Eindhoven decides, based on the advice, whether to grant the subsidy or not.
Code of Cultural Governance
Cultuur Eindhoven endorses the Code of Cultural Governance. The Code is an instrument for good management and control in the cultural sector. The Code can be consulted on the website http://www.governancecodecultuur.nl/.